The Dream BIG Mom blog is about embracing motherhood with whole-heartedness and passion. It’s about dreaming BIG and teaching your kids to do the same.
Inspired by the Proverbs 31 woman, I’ve been working from home since October 2001. I love the time freedom and flexibility! And I also love helping and educating other moms about safer, healthier, more affordable options for their everyday family needs.
I have BIG faith-filled dreams for my three sons and for fulfilling God’s purpose and design for my life. Some of my BIG dreams are about:
- Trusting God
- Becoming Totally Debt Free
- Working from Home and Loving What I Do
- Striving for Sanity in Single Parenting
- Implementing Therapeutic Parenting Approaches & Ideas
- Seeking Peace and Pursuing It Daily
- Working at Home Alongside My Sons & Having Fun All the While
- Managing My Time Wisely
- Planning Healthy, Delicious, Budget-Friendly Meals
- Healing & Recovering from Codependence
- And Pouring Life into my Kids so they can be Joyful, Grateful, Healthy & Strong.
Thanks for joining me!
“Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; And she smiles at the future [knowing that she and her family are prepared].” -Proverbs 31:25 AMP